Saturday, May 03, 2003

Helpful Household Hints

This story is just a little bit scatological. So you've been warned.

I am in the process of changing domiciles. Yesterday I went to the new place and filled out a bunch of paperwork, and then went and inspected it with the apartment people. Anyway, after they left, I stayed in the new place a moment, and, as often happens, I realized I had a special function in the bathroom I needed to perform.

So I went in there and performed my special function, and realized something. Unfurnished apartments are not furnished with dozens of things. And one of the many things unfurnished apartments don't come with is Toilet paper. So I had to improvise. They did provide a phone book, or I suppose the phone company did--so I opened it up, and took care of my problem.

Suffice to say, Law firms or attorneys form Bea to Fle should probably not expect a call from me.

Have a nice Saturday.

No comments: