Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This is not a Title

David Limbaugh's latest article is entitled "Without conservative help, Democrats shouldn't bet the farm." It is about how Conservatives shouldn't support Democrats. Which sort of ties in with the title, but not really. This article is terribly generic actually - Limbaugh's been writing variations on it since last Christmas. He covers the same old themes - Democrats have no plan and Republicans/Conservatives would be foolish to vote for them. I guess the tie in with the title is that unless Conservatives help Democrats by not voting at all, the Democrats will lose? We'll have to see I guess.

In other news I am thinking of renaming this blog, in honor of our first 4 years. Here are some obvious possible names.

"Legal Daisy Spacing" - I've already been this once, and I liked it pretty well - originally suggested by Random Goblin.

"Stupid Enough Unexplanation" - From a music review I posted here at one point, a fan music review that just wasn't very good.

"Greetings to you, from little Fred Williams" - From a letter I got once upon a time (Space Lobster answered it).

"Political Comment" - which would line up with the url to this blog.

Those are the ones that already have a connection to the blog. I'll post what others I've come up with as the day progresses.

No comments: