Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's just not funny!

Watched South Park last night for the first time in a couple of years. They did World of Warcraft, a game I play, so I tuned in. And I learned a valuable lesson. People who play World of Warcraft a lot become fat losers.

Fortunately for me, I've been a fat loser for years so it not as noticable.

That one joke, and seeing the boys voices coming out of World of Warcraft toons was good for a few laughs, but of couse they didn't really know much about the game. On presumes that the hip and happening creators of South Park are not fat losers, so naturally they don't know much.

Anyway on the whole, my decision not to watch South Park seems pretty well justified - it really isn't that funny. Or, at the least, I don't find it funny.

No comments: