Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Top Twenty

I'm on the road today, so I've prepared another in my serise of Mix CDs. I think this one is the latest!

Jet, "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" *
World Party, "Way Down Now"
Rolling Stones, "Gimme Shelter"
Pulp, "Common People" *


INXS, "Bitter Tears"
Jefferson Airplane, "Good Shepard"
Everclear, "Everything to Everyone" *
Deep Blue Something, "Breakfast at Tiffanys"

Beautiful South, "Hooligans Don't Fall In Love"
Three 4 Tens, "I'll Feel Better" *
Lemon Drops, "I Live in the Springtime"
The Byrds, "John Riley"


Cake, "Never There" *
U2, "Rejoice"
The Psychedelic Furs, "President Gas"
The Police, "Nothing Achieving"


Offspring, "Self Esteem" *
REM, "Maps and Legends"
Ani DiFranco, "School Night"
Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Under the Bridge" *


The ones marked with an asterix are from Albums I don't own, but downloaded using Rhapsoday. I did own some of those albums once upon a time, and others I borrowed from people living near me.

No comments: