Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Network Time Killer

Sorry been very busy and then on vacation so haven't updated in a little while, but I will be resuming our normal network programming soon. In the mean time, he's an I-Pod ten. The game is put your I-Pod on Shuffle and take the first 10 tracks. I never could do this before; but now I can. Enjoy.

1. Raven Maize "The Real Life (Fatboy Slim Mix)"
2. The Chemical Brothers "The Boxer"
3. Duran Duran, "All She Wants Is"
4. Ani DiFranco, "Back Back Back"
5. Ani DiFranco, "Wish I May"
6. Louis Armstrong, "What a Wonderful World"
7. Rain Parade, "You Are My Friend"
8. Sinead O'Conner, "Troy
9. Jasmon - "Hanina (Jasmon Mix)"
10. Aardvarks - "You're My Loving Way"

Weird to get two Ani DiFranco on one list, but what are you going to do. Jasmon is from Putumayo's Sahara Lounge, and it's pretty good.

No comments: