Monday, January 27, 2003

Make Me A Commentator Revealed!!!

Here at Make Me A Commentator we've recently had a sit down interviewer with the founder and sole writer of Make Me a Commentator. Here it is.

Make me a Commentator : So what's your website all about, Mr. Know-It-All?

Bryant : Well, I think you have the gist of it right there. I like commenting on the news of the day in such a way as to make it clear that I'm smarter than pretty much everyone.

Make Me a Commentator : Oh yeah! If you're so smart, how come your not on TV?

Bryant : Well, that's a good question, but not one I can really answer--perhaps you should interview some TV news program executives?

Make Me a Commentator : You sound like one of those namby-pamby, brie-eating "journalists" who gets his marching orders from the Democratic National Committee.

Bryant : Oh my. That's not really a question. But I get my orders from a guy downtown who dresses like the Hamburgler, and he's never told me what party he's affiliated with. I thought it was the Hamburgler, but was shocked lately to find that the Hamburgler is a cartoon character and doesn't exist.

Make Me a Commentator : Ok, Bryant, lets get down to brass tacks. Are you a commie pinko?

Bryant : No, I'm just the regular kind of pinko.

Make Me a Commentator : Well, we'd like to thank you for your time. And before we let you go, please let me say that I oppose you and everything you stand for.

Bryant : Thanks, I get that a lot.

So there you have it. We hope this clears up any confusion as to what this website is all about. Sorry for the levity, but we will get to more serious issues later in the week--so stay tuned.

No comments: