Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Covering the Bases. A Space Lobster Joint



Greetings, Evil Lovers. This is Space Lobster, villainous crustacean from the future (or, more accurately, from a 1950's children's space show). I am here to crush your head. I'm in a particularly evil mood because I have received word of a Captain Starfaller Reunion Special, and I need to get back into character. So prepare yourself for extra lobster-y evil today.

Collective Sigh ponders how safe massive use of handguns can be when White House Security Guards are shooting each other on accident. You think handguns are bad, you should try doomsday devices. I can't think of the number of times I accidentally set off a doomsday device on accident, and then Captain Starfaller had to save the universe by turning it off. It was always very embarrassing and of course Captain Jerkface always had to rub it in.

The Countess has a video of creating the Marfa lights in a controlled environment. For those who don't know the Marfa Lights are either joy riding space hamsters or lights reflected off of glass like soil.

Dohiyi Mir commends Harry Reid for talking tough to President Bush. I don't know, I think people are too hard on President Bush; just like they were or will be hard on me in the future. Conquering the world and robbing it blind is hard work; cut us some slack.

Echidne of the Snakes has some thoughts on how womans attire is seen and occasionally punished. I assure that when I am in charge I will not punish woman for their attire. I will be too busy requiring that they build enormous human pyramids for no good reason.

And that is all I have time for. I need to go practice my scowling, and then I'm going out to dinner. Have a nice evening all.

No comments: