Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Covering the Bases. An Irwin J. McIckleson Production



Greetings all. This is Irwin J. McIckleson, fictional 1920's plutocrat. I have been busy the last few days and so haven't participated here. On the plus side I crushed one of my rivals, so life is good. Paster Davis will think twice about preaching on the evils of greed in the future.

Speaking of Greed, Rubber Hose has a question on how to handle a gratuity in a restaurant if you have a charge plate. I personally don't have this problem, as I just threaten the waiter that if I am displeased with his service I will purchase and close the restaurant. I always get very good service.

A Blog about the Clock has some new information on the minds of Ravens. I like Ravens; they are very self sufficient. I have not spent a great deal of time considering the mind of a raven, but I suppose they must have one.

Scrutiny Hooligans has the news that in his local precinct, Blacks are being integrated into the party organization. Seems like that should have happened in my day, but I know it's a rarity due to the dunderheaded racial attitudes of this time. Still I suppose all times have their challenges.

And that's it for today. Have a pleasant evening.

No comments: