Wednesday, April 25, 2007

20 Lines from 20 Songs

And your friends, baby, they treat you like a guest / Deaf dumb and thirty, Starting to deserve this / This is really happening / Take your time. Hurry up. / theres a smile on my face . . . for everyone / These crimes between us grow deeper / Let me forget about today until tomorrow / She dreams in color, she dreams in red / You’re a twister, an animal / I'm as cold as the man in the moon / Paranoia strikes deep / It’s so much more attractive / Did we expect that life was ever fair, my god... / And I pretend to pray / At least he wasn't alone / To teach him he's alive before he wishes he was dead / And if you'd like to tell me maybe / You say you own the world, but you don't own my soul. / I don't need, I don't eat, I don't sleep / The things I do to people I love shouldnt be allowed

No comments: