Thursday, April 19, 2007

Covering the Bases. An Irwin J. McIckleson Production



Hello all. This is Ms. Pinkgsington, wife to Irwin J. McIckleson, fictional 1920's plutocrat. I'm afraid my husband a a touch of the flu and has not been able to participate here as he would like. He requested I take his place today.

Our first story comes from the Yellow Doggeral Democrat who has a discussion of the current hot water the Attorney General finds himself in; he also provides links to various places you might go to find out more.

Our second piece comes from archy about the skeleton of some kind of elephant monster that was just sold in Paris. Paris is quite lovely but smells strongly.

Our third selection comes from Bark Bark Woof Woof, and it is also about the Attorney General. Apparently he is very very forgetful. I agree with him that saying "I forget" so many times is not impressive.

I will leave further links to tomorrow when I hope my husband will be here to take care of them. Have a delightful evening all.

No comments: