Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Your Weekly Rush: Fleeing the Country

Yeah, Rush is strongly considering leaving the country because he's tired of all the crap he has to put up with here.

I am angrier today, and I can't tell you why. I just want to tell you I'm mad. I had to deal with some things for four hours last night and I'm not going to whine about it.

I'm just going to tell you: I have been angrier than I was and still am last night in years. I cannot tell you how angry, and everything that's happened this morning is just irritating the absolute living daylights out of me and I'm just about ready to chuck all this and head to some island, get everybody's hands out of my back pocket as soon as I frigging can because I have had it. I've had it with the state of New York. I've had it with the federal government. I've had it with everybody with their hands in my back pocket wanting this and wanting that. Nothing is ever enough for anybody and it's not worth it. At some point you just decide it isn't worth it and let people fend for themselves.

I have just about had it dealing with these people, these little Nazis that run around and claim that I live someplace that I don't and want to extract multiple millions of dollars in taxes in a place I don't even live, and I've just had it! I've just literally had it with all of this stuff, and I'm not going to say anything more about it, but I just want you to know that I'm still fuming and anything that irritates me in the slightest bit reminds me how mad I was last night and still am today, and it just frosts me, and when I couple it with all of this rigmarole I hear from the liberals in this country about (sigh) taxes and who's not paying their fair share and stuff, it just makes me boiling mad with livid rage.

I added in additional paragraph spaces to make it easier to read. Anyway I have to admit my first thought was a phrase involving the words "ass" and "door," but I decided that was not charitable enough. Instead I would like to say how sorry I am that Rush is expected to pay his taxes like everybody else. I mean it is a shame that Rush's incredibly opulent lifestyle may be reined in just a little bit. Poor guy.

No comments: