Monday, April 11, 2005

Movie Quotes

"Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains! You know, you're the second guy I've met today that seems to think a gat in the hand means the world by the tail." - Phillip Marlowe

"Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit." - Ordell Robbie
Joe Monday: Last I heard you were gonna have a talk with some fellas. Next thing I hear one of them's dead.
John Smith: The conversation kind of went downhill...
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig." - The Man with no Name

"Let me tell you something else. It's a minor crime, to kill your wife. The major crime is that he stole my money. Your friend stole my money, and the penalty for that is capital punishment." - Marty Augustine

Anybody want to take a shot at getting the movies these quotes came from?

No comments: