Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Dominionists Strike Back

For those who can't get enough on the Dominionists and their hatred of the American Judiciary, Max Blumenthal of The Nation also visited the "Confronting the Judicial War on Faith" conference. He related this charming little story.
Michael Schwartz must have thought I was just another attendee of the "Confronting the Judicial War on Faith" conference. I approached the chief of staff of Oklahoma's GOP Senator Tom Coburn outside the conference in downtown Washington last Thursday afternoon after he spoke there. Before I could introduce myself, he turned to me and another observer with a crooked smile and exclaimed, "I'm a radical! I'm a real extremist. I don't want to impeach judges. I want to impale them!"
Ha ha ha! Boy those Republicans have one wicked sense of humor.

Anyway the rest of the article doesn't quite reach that standard, and repeats some of what the other articles say, but it's worth checking out anyway.

No comments: