Thursday, August 31, 2006

20 Lines from 20 Songs

God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run" * Words I've spoken seem to leave a hollow sound * Sleep comes like a drug * If everything could ever feel this real forever * O torture me with the punishment of freedom * Inject your soul with liberty * I can't think of a better way to spend the night then speeding around underneath the yellow lights * Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice but to carry on * This is not a sitcom - where everythings alright * If the sun has faded away, I'll try to make it shine, there's nothing I won't do * I do regret the things I do regret * Sleep all day, drive all night Brain my numb, can't stop now * Well, I paid all the dues I want to pay * The fruit is rusting on the vine * Gentlemen don’t get caught * don't want to say goodbye so no one cares * I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for your every move and waking sound * and just as i'm breaking free she hangs herself in front of me slips her dress like a flag to the floor and hands in the sky surrenders it all... * You were awake and I should've stayed * Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

No comments: