Friday, September 08, 2006

Round the Horn. An Irwin J. McIckleson Production



Hi all. This is Irwin J. McIckleson, fictional 1910s Plutocrat, here to bring you a glance round the world wide web and the variety of websites out there.

The Countess has a post by the Count which features an Aeroplane. It seems very compact. Apparently it is supposed to be flown indoors. I think it could be very handy in my factories. If I see from my office that an employee is not living up to my requirements I could deliver his firing via minature aeroplane and never have to leave my office.

Dohiyi Mir has five questions he'd like to ask you. I can't be bothered to answer most of them, as I am a busy plutocrat, but I would like to comment that if I were a tree I would be a mighty Redwood.

First Draft has a review of the gaggle, which is apparently an interaction between the President's representative and the Press. It seems like the Press Secretary is not as good at dissembling as he thinks he is.

That's all I have chosen to do today, some important firings have come up, and lacking an airplane firing system I have to go and attend to them personally. Have an enjoyable weekend all.

No comments: