Friday, June 02, 2006

Round the Horn. An Irwin J. McIckleson Production



Greetings all.

This is Irwin J. McIckleson, fictional 1910's plutocrat, and I am finally over my love disease. I have been cured and am no longer harboring affections for Ms. Pinksington, as delightful as she is.

So I am free to concentrate on presenting articles for your enjoyment.

Archy has
news that President Muttonhead has sought advice on invading Iran (which, for those who don't know, is really Persia) from some one who was caught lying about Iran just a few short weeks ago.

LeftyBrown has
some questions about some fictional characters known as the X-Men who seem to be on everybodies minds at this point.

CorrentWire has
news that President Bush may have stolen the 2004 election using a sustained campaign of dirty tricks in Ohio. How can he be so good at this and so bad at everything else?

. . . You Are A Tree has
information on journalists who have died in the middle of President Bush's war.

Musing's musings has
some thoughts on the Pope visiting a camp in Germany named Auschwitz, and talks about the relation between God and Atrocity.

Echidne of the Snakes has
some thoughts on another Atrocity, this one taking place in town called Haditha.

Science and Politics
presents evidence that Global Warming is caused by feminists. I've been of the opinion that giving women the vote was a good idea; perhaps I need to rethink my position.

Rook's Rant has
thoughts on a recent film about Leonardo DiVinici and it's relation to the Catholic Church.

And that's it for another week. I am off for a long drive - now that I am no longer enamored of the beautiful Ms. Pinksington I am able to enjoy her company and just being around her to a greater extent.

No comments: