Thursday, December 08, 2005

Monday Mail Bag (On Thursday)



Hello everybody. I'm sorry I wasn't around on Monday. I had planned to just let it go and catch up on Monday, but Cheery just got a little crazy and yelled at us all, so I am posting my Mail Bag today. She's a pushover mostly, but when she gets angry . . . well it's something to see.

I guess I'll focus on last weeks comments; as there were plenty (and plenty this week). Let's start with the reactions to
a facetious suggestion that we are part of an anti-Christmas conspiracy. Jaundice James commented on that story.
I'm reading all the anti-Reilly blog entries today and that's the funniest shit I've read all day!

Here, I'm also trying to promite my O'Reilly Blacklist Pool. It's up on my blog today. -JJ
Well, I know that Bryant takes his . . . humerous excrement . . . very seriously. More than once I've noticed him straining to produce some laugh enducing piece. I'm more of an off the cuff kind of lobster myself.

Bryant also got some comments on a post on the Irate Nation's hatred of irrational liberals. One of them was from
cat daddy and dr. squeeky.
Wow....

Like RG before me, I'll say that neo cons want to go back to the past, but a bit farther back: to the pre new deal era. That was the era of big fortunes for a few people, politicians and big business men (and I do mean men) shared the same bed (not in a sexual way, though that would've been very interesting and worthy of many pictures).

As for the idiot you quoted, all I can say is what I find myself saying more and more often as I read, watch, or hear the news and talk to many people: "And still we are the most powerful country in the world... unbelievable."

Cheers
I blame Captain Starfaller myself. Back in episode 2F33 I worked with Dr. Brainmelder to perfect a series of mind control satellites. We got them in orbit; but Captain Starfaller attacked us and destroyed the remote control. Unfortuantely the story was a little long that week, so we never actually saw the satellites being destroyed. They are probably still up there beaming their mind control rays down on all of us. Who knows what those rays could be doing to us?

On the other hand, Dr. Brainmelder's lab assistant, a young man named Robe or Rove or something, assured me that they would have no harmful effects.

Turning to the letters bin, we have one from Mrs. Larisa Nitskaya.
MY NAME IS MRS.LARISA NITSKAYA, PERSONAL SECRETARY TO MR.BORIS MIKHAIL KHODORKOVSKY, THE ARRESTED CHAIRMAN/CEO OF YUKOS OIL AND BANK MENATEP SPB IN RUSSIA. I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS OF A LARGE AMOUNT OF FUNDS WHICH HE HANDED OVER TO ME BEFORE HE WAS DETAINED AND NOW BEEN TRIED IN RUSSIA FOR FINANCING POLITICAL PARTIES (THE UNION OF RIGHT FORCES, LED BY BORIS NEMTSOV AND YABLOKO, A LIBERAL/SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY LED BY GREGOR YAVLINSKY) OPPOSED TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MR.VLADMIR PUTIN, THE PRESIDENT THEREBY LEADING TO THE FREEZING OF HIS FINANCES AND ASSETS.
MY NAME IS SPACE LOBSTER AND I SEE NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME. I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF READING LETTERS WITH LOWER CASE LETTERS.

Hey, "Letters with Lower Case Letters" would a be a good album title for some Shoegazer band.

Here's a letter from PAULSON BENSON.
I am Mr.PAULSON BENSON the elder son of late Mr.JAMES BENSON of Zimbabwe. I got your contact address from the South African Chambers of Commerce and Industry please don't worry.
Why would I worry? I'm always hanging around the South African Chambers of Commerce and Industry, telling them about how much I love getting unsolicited e-mails asking for my banking information. Doesn't everybody?

Anyway that's it for another week. Tune in on monday for another edition, in which we are asked why We hate Christmas!

No comments: