Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Mail Bag



Yeah I didn't get that Hamlet part I wanted. I went pretty well around the bend for a little while. I'd like to thank all the people at Make Me a Commentator!!! for tactfully not mentioning my troubles but it wasn't really necessary. I'm a mess. I mean I had like one big part and it was a long time ago.

That's what life is like you see. You never know when your moment in the sun is. Back when I was battling Captain Starfaller, well I hated it. Losing every week. I mean it was fun in the middle of the episodes sometimes; but at the end that jerk Starfaller would come bursting in and he'd punch me right in the carapace. He always made a big deal of hitting me in my "weak spot."

Hey Brainiac! Here's a clue, Humans are nothing but weak spots. But the jerks who ran the show always put clear rubber bands (some synthetic crap) on my pincers so I couldn't get them around him.

Anyway back to my main point - you never know when your bright moments are happening. You could be sitting in the best part of your whole life right now. It might be all downhill from here. Isn't that upbeat?

For more upbeat news here's some comments people left. First from Pen-Elayne on the Web who is a fellow member of the Liberal Coalition, under this post by Cheery.
Thank you for the lovely plug, Cheery!
Pen-Elayne seems like a really together person, and you should go check out her blog.

Maybe I should start a coalition of has-been children's actors who don't get to play Polonius.

That might be too narrow a focus.

Anyway our second comment comes from Jinx, in response to a post from the suspended Bryant about Cindy Sheehan.
Cindy who?
To answer your question, Jinx, Cindy Sheehan.

Thank you for playing.

Jinx runs a blog called Shock and Blog. Looks like crap to me, but some of you might find it interesting.

Yes Cheery I do need to use the word crap. I'm in a bad mood.

Anyway there was some sort of brouhaha with a guy named Spoomonger, but I'm not going to get into it because it's boring as hell. Apparently this guy Spoomonger thinks patriots are nicer to President Bush, an opinion shared by Cheery. I don't know what to say to that. Spoomonger's writing is hard to read. He favors long run on sentences that sound smart but are really confusing and not smart. Oh well.

Finally another nice comment by Random Goblin, in which he took Grumbly Muffin to task for comments she had made. His comment is long, but it reads in part.
Democrats see the government (because of democracy) as an extension from the American people. Democracy and policy are internal, as people choose their leadership from among them, and the leadership regulates the entire body.

In the Republican view, the government and the people canbe at odds and it can still be a natural state of affairs.
I will say this confusion is why I favor Lobstrocacy, where Lobsters basically run everything and humans do what they are told or risk being crushed by might pincers. Random Goblin also has a blog - not a bad one either.

Anyway that's it for another week. Have a nice week all. Hopefully I'll be able to hold it together until next week, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments: